Saturday, July 14, 2012

Get Plasticified!

Welcome to my Plasticified blog!

Making plastic canvas projects is one of my favorite pass time. I love it because working with plastic canvas gives you the creative flexibility to create a variety of things. We all know that plastic canvases make great tissue box covers. But I like to think just outside of the box.

So with that said, I decided I would open my own little shop on Etsy. With a lot of brainstorming and a few toss and turns in the middle of the night, I came up with the name - Plasticified. Clever? I hope so.

However, I'm a bit shy about promoting it. I just make things and post it quietly. Unfortunately, we live in a world of advertising and promotion, yada yada. So I gotta do what I gotta do ,and get my shop name out there. What better place than to start here?

Check out my shop Plasticified - whatcha think?

1 comment: