Sunday, August 5, 2012

Keep Calm and...

Keep Calm and (fill in the blank)

I created a "Keep Calm and Bake On" sign stitched in plastic canvas with spray-painted picture frame. Why did I spray paint it, you may ask. Well, here's the thing - I hate to waste things. The frame has been laying around my house and I couldn't bring myself to toss it out. So I decided to create a "Keep Calm and..." product. I figured why not with a frame? I choose cream for the letters and pink for the background.

Keep Calm and Bake On, people!

Anyway, the frame was originally black, and I'm such a perfectionist that I couldn't leave it like that. I decided to spray paint it white. I like the spray paint because it easier than trying to paint on a non-porous surface. So a few coats of that and voila!

So cute, right? I just gotta find the right spot for it in my little kitchen...

No comments:

Post a Comment