That I reminded me that I still had this blog. So here I am :-D Life has been busy for me in my little corner of the world, but I am still making stuff because it's just fun and relaxing for me to do.
I completed my latest project (apart from many non-Plasticified projects...) - a couple Rubik theme cubes to hang on rearview mirror in the car. I changed up the color because I like to go against the flow sometimes. I did this project years ago for my mother who wanted a cube to represent the American flag and the other of her home country of Panama.
Here's a photo I took when 35mm camera were still a hot commodity. *sigh* Those were the good days.
Anyhoo, I decided why not bring this idea back but using Rubik. Here it is:
Turned out way cuter than I thought it would be! I'm also working on a flag one, similar to my mom's.
Check out the deets here:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/190246606/rubik-theme-cubes-rearview-mirror-decor


No comments:
Post a Comment